IT staff members are available for one-on-one and small group consultations with faculty on a variety of topics. Staff will hold these consultations in a variety of locations around campus to meet faculty needs.
- Faculty can meet with an IT Staff member to discuss ways to enhance teaching with technology. Potential topics include (but are not limited to):
- ELearn course design
- Online Collaboration
- Software Upgrades
- Classroom Technology
- Flipping the classroom
- Incorporating technology into a class assignment
- Appointments are available during normal working hours.
- Meeting locations are flexible (e.g. faculty offices, the Library, the Service Desk, etc.)
- Faculty interested in meeting with staff members can schedule an appointment using our request form.