- For laptop use, connect the VGA or HDMI cable to your laptop.
- If you are using a Mac laptop, you will need to use your VGA adapter.
- Plug the Ethernet cable into your laptop for Internet connectivity, or connect to the hillspot secure wireless network.
- If you need audio from your laptop, connect the audio cable to the headphone jack on your laptop.
- Plug your laptop's power cord into the power socket located on the top left side of the podium.
- Press anywhere on the touch screen located on the podium.
- Under Sources, select your source.
- Under Room Controls, press the Screen Down button to lower the screen.
- After each use, please remember to press the Screen Up button.
- Adjust the volume of the room speakers by pressing the up/down Program Volume buttons.
- Adjust the volume of the lectern microphone by pressing the Speech Volume buttons.
- When you are done with your event, press the Shutdown button, then Yes.
Troubleshooting Laptop Mirroring
If you do not get a picture on both your laptop and the projector screen:
- Windows - hold down the following laptop keys simultaneously:
- Mac OS X - navigate to System Preferences > Displays > Arrangement and then check off Mirror Displays.