All College classrooms are equipped with audio and video technologies, a podium computer and software to enhance teaching and learning.
- Classroom podiums contain computers, controls, and connections for laptops in a standard arrangement to simplify transition between rooms.
- Podium computers are Windows 7 PCs with standard software, like MS Office and SPSS, as well as discipline specific software which is installed based on faculty request.
- Most classrooms have wall or podium mounted panels to simplify control of the technology components.
- Some electronic classrooms have computer workstations for each student and are used for teaching in a hands-on environment.
- An instruction sheet for each classroom is located near the podium along with phone numbers to call for assistance.
- Review the Technology in the Classrooms page for more information on the various configurations and instructions.
- Refer to the Electronic Classrooms page for location and type of equipment to teach hands-on classes.
- Review the Software Availability by Location page and contact the IT Service Desk before the semester starts if special software is required.
- Contact the Registrar’s Office to request or change a classroom.
- Log in to the computers using your Stonehill username and password.