XFINITY On Campus (XOC) is an IPTV service from Comcast delivered to laptops, tablets and smartphones through the Stonehill network.
Students and staff living in a residence hall on campus.
- XOC enables access to live TV from a laptop, tablet or phone.
- All of the existing cable television channels, such as E, BRAVO, and ESPN, are available along with many others.
- An interactive channel guide is available from the Live TV > All Listing option.
- A live channel guide can be viewed while watching live TV by clicking on the CH icon and the clock icon shows last watched channels.
- The On Demand option includes Xfinity’s catalog of current shows and hit movies which can be viewed whenever it's convenient.
- On demand content and live TV streams marked "TVGo" can be accessed from off-campus. Choose Filters and click the Available Off Campus-TVGO option from either the Live TV or On Demand menu to find this content.
- A Cloud DVR enables recording of up to two live programs at the same time and storage of 20 hours of content which can be viewed from anywhere, at any time.
- Subscription upgrades are available for individual purchase of premium channels like HBO and Showtime or packages like the Sports Entertainment Package. The no-contract monthly fee can be paid by credit card.
- Students and eligible staff can access the service from their computers at www.xfinityoncampus.com.
- Access extensive support options from Xfinity by choosing the Support option after logging in to XOC.
- Refer to the knowledge base resources found under the Cable TV heading to find our Xfinity On Campus FAQs.