Printers are available in a variety of locations including computer labs for students and open areas and department office suites for faculty and staff.
Students, Faculty, Staff
- Xerox multifunction printers are located in convenient spots throughout the campus and offer double sided printing, stapling, and the lowest cost per print.
- Students may access large volume multifunction printers in Stanger 109 and Library 110.
- Send documents to be printed in Stanger 109, Library 110, or the Commuter Lounge in Old Student Union from laptops and mobile devices that are connected to the hillspot secure wireless network.
- Xerox printers in public areas use entry of a department organization code for appropriate accounting.
- Unique departmental and individual needs are accommodated by allocation of laser or desk jet printers, as appropriate.
- Xerox and Sunprint (noted on HP lasers) printers are supported through the Document Center at extension 1264. Other college owned printers are supported by through the IT Service Desk.
- Large format poster printing is available by appointment through the IT Service Desk.
- Follow the instructions for printing from mobile devices to uploaded a document to print, print a web page or send an attachment via email.
- Faculty and staff have default network-connected printers installed when they receive their computer.
- Computers in labs and classrooms have default network-connected printers installed, as appropriate.
- Refer to the knowledge base resources found under the Printing category.