Printers are available in a variety of locations including computer labs for students and open areas and department office suites for faculty and staff.
Students, Faculty, Staff
- Xerox multifunction printers are located in convenient spots throughout the campus and offer double sided printing, stapling, and the lowest cost per print.
- Students may access large volume multifunction printers in Stanger 109 and Library 110.
- Xerox printers in public areas use entry of a department organization code for appropriate accounting.
- Unique departmental and individual needs are accommodated by allocation of laser or desk jet printers, as appropriate.
- Xerox and Sunprint (noted on HP lasers) printers are supported through the Document Center at extension 1264. Other college owned printers are supported by through the IT Service Desk.
- Large format poster printing is available by appointment through the IT Service Desk.
- Faculty and staff have default network-connected printers installed when they receive their computer.
- Computers in labs and classrooms have default network-connected printers installed, as appropriate.
- Refer to the following knowledge base resources found under the Printing category.