The large format printer for the printing of posters is located at the Service Desk in Duffy 025. To use the printer, an IT staff member will log on to the printing computer and print the poster for you.
Guidelines for printing your poster:
- Poster prints are available only to students who have a faculty sponsor. Before an appointment can be made, a faculty member should complete the Faculty Poster Request form. IT staff will review the request and reply within one business day. Appointments for printing may be scheduled after the request has been approved.
- For requests for 3 or more posters, the form should be submitted at least 3 weeks in advance.
- Contact the Service Desk by calling 508-565-4357 or visiting us in Duffy 025 to make an appointment to print your poster.
- Students may print posters/make appointments Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- We will not be taking appointments over email.
- Create the poster using only PowerPoint. We cannot accept alternatives, such as Keynote. Save the presentation to OneDrive, email it to yourself, or save it to a USB drive.
- PowerPoint is available for the Mac and PC via Office 365 Pro Plus.
- Arrive on time for your appointment ready to print the completed poster or risk having to reschedule your appointment.
- Poster size will be 28” x 36”.