Poster printing is available at the IT Service Desk in Duffy 025 to faculty needing posters that serve an academic purpose (research or class work) and that will have a broad audience (e.g. Stonehill-wide community events, poster-sessions at academic conferences, etc.).
Faculty, Students with a faculty sponsor
- Posters are available in color and black and white
- Printed posters are 28" x 36" matte paper
- Posters are printed from a PowerPoint slide that has been saved to OneDrive, a USB-drive, or in email.
- Poster printing is arranged by appointment only and a minimum of 15 minutes is required to print posters.
- Posters are printed M-F, 9 – 4.
- Faculty with poster printing needs for themselves or their students should complete the Faculty Poster Request form. For requests for 3 or more posters, the request should be made at least 3 weeks in advance. IT staff will review the request and reply within one business day. Appointments for printing may be scheduled after the request has been approved.
- Students with a faculty sponsor whose request has been approved should call the IT Service Desk for a printing appointment well in advance. To prevent any scheduling conflicts, please schedule your appointment at least a week in advance.
- Students with a non-academic need may contact Student Activities for SGA and club-related posters or use a local business dedicated to printing services.