Software licenses are purchased and installed through a centralized process that ensures compatibility and benefits from discounted and volume pricing while meeting the specific needs of faculty and departments.
Faculty, Staff, Students
Campus widelicense agreements are sought when feasible to meet broad instructional or business needs, like the Microsoft Campus Agreement for Office and Windows.
- Software requests are evaluated to determine if licenses exist, ensure low academic pricing, and plan for maintenance expenses.
- Faculty can request specific software be installed in labs and classrooms before the semester starts.
- Software upgrades are planned to ensure version currency.
software that is available to students is installed in specific labs and classrooms. A few products are licensed for download on personal computers. Collegeowned
- Review the Software Availability by Location page.
- Faculty or staff with additional needs may complete a Technology Equipment and Software Request form. Faculty and staff are encouraged to submit requests for software with a cost greater than $1000 in conjunction with the budget process for possible purchase in the next fiscal year.