The IT Service Desk provides support for computer issues that students have while on campus using standard Stonehill software.
- Service Desk staff will troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve problems with connecting to a Stonehill service like device registration, hillspot wireless and the wired network.
- Support for configuration, core features, and functionality will be provided for Stonehill services like myHill and eLearn as well as software designated as Standard support.
- Support for installation and configuration for Stonehill provided software designated as Basic support, like JMP and Symantec Antivirus.
- Best effort services will be provided to diagnose, and with permission, remove malicious software using a variety of removal tools.
- Computer troubleshooting is provided as a best effort service with referral to nearby warranty service providers if repairs are needed.
- Refer to the information provided as a general guideline to help with the purchase of a new laptop.
- Students should contact the IT Service Desk during available hours when they have a problem with their computer or connecting it to a Stonehill service.