Over 400 computers are available on campus for student use in open computer labs, in technology classrooms, and in the MacPhaidin Library.
- Open computer labs are located in Stanger 109 and Library 313 and are available to students based on the building hours.
- Most technology classrooms are available for students to work individually when classes are not scheduled in them.
- Computer labs and classrooms have standard software like MS Office as well as special software like Maple and Adobe Illustrator.
- Lab and classroom computers use Deep Freeze software to restore computer configurations each night which ensures a standard and secure experience for each computer user. Students are encouraged to save their work on an external storage device before logging out of the computer.
- Computers are configured to print to a network printer located in the lab or classroom.