Voicemail allows telephone callers to leave a recorded message that is accessible from anywhere by telephone or through email. The service is provided through Microsoft’s Unified Messaging platform which combines voicemail and email in a single mailbox.
Faculty, Staff, and Affiliates
- Use your telephone to listen to voicemail messages, email messages and calendar items.
- Send an “I will be late for this meeting” email to a meeting organizer or attendees from your telephone.
- Read a speech to text translation of the voice mail in the email messages as a preview then simply click the play button to hear the actual voice recording.
- Access voice mail by dialing 1400 from an on campus extension or 508-565-1400 from off campus and follow the prompts to enter your voice mail pin to access your mailbox.
- Configure your Unified Messaging options by accessing Outlook Web App (OWA), logging in with your Stonehill username and password, and navigating to Options > See All Options... > Phone.
- Refer to the following knowledge base resources, found under the Telephone and Voicemail category.