Each department is provided with a secure file storage location on the central file share. These storage areas are commonly referred to as mapped, shared or network drives.
- Department information is consolidated into a single location which is automatically provisioned to faculty and staff based on their primary job.
- The file share is the most secure location to store College information resources and maintain compliance with our Information Security Policy.
- All data is backed up daily through enterprise backup procedures which also store backups off site to ensure recovery in the case of a disaster.
- Files are accessible from any computer on the campus network or connected remotely via VPN.
- Files and folders may be restricted or shared with others at Stonehill.
- Refer to the following knowledge base resources, found under the File Storage category.