Email is provided through the Microsoft cloud service which contains several additional tools including calendar, address book, and document storage.
- Email is easily read and sent from a favorite browser through Outlook Web Access, Outlook on a desktop, or a mobile device.
- Manage your schedule using the integrated calendar and find the best time to meet with other students using the Meeting Assistant to send the invitation and manage responses.
- Quickly find contacts in a personal contact list or the Global Address List, which contains email addresses for all Stonehill students.
- Keep your email, calendar, and contacts in sync between all of your devices including Android, iOS, or other mobile device.
- Send an email to all students using the Student2Student distribution list or create your own group to communicate with.
- Student email accounts are created automatically with their username & password and the email address is included in the notification email.
- Email is easily accessed through single sign on from myHill by clicking the eMail icon under Quicklinks on the left side of the Home tab.
- Refer to the following knowledge base resources, found under the Email for Students category.