Email is provided through our Microsoft Exchange platform. Integration with the global address list enables quick access to Stonehill email addresses while calendar simplifies setting up a meeting.
Faculty, Staff, Retirees and Affiliates
- Email is easily read and sent from Outlook on a desktop, a mobile device, or a favorite browser through Outlook Web Access.
- Manage your schedule using the integrated calendar and find the best time to meet with others using the Meeting Assistant to send the invitation and manage responses.
- Quickly find contacts in a personal contact list or the Global Address List, which contains email addresses for all Stonehill mailboxes including students.
- Keep your email, calendar, and contacts in sync between all of your devices including Android, iOS, or other mobile device.
- Employee email accounts are created automatically with the username & password and the email address is included in the notification letter.
- Retirees are eligible to maintain their email account by request through HR upon retirement. Confirmation of continued mailbox use is required annually.
- Affiliates should specify a need for email when submitting their request for a username & password using an Account Request Form.
- Refer to the following knowledge base resources, found under the Email for Faculty & Staff category.