Office 365 provides a variety of powerful tools and features to the Stonehill community. Since Office 365 is powered by the cloud, you can access your account from anywhere with an internet connection and on any device capable of running most modern web browsers or Microsoft aps for mobile devices.
Features of Office 365 include:
- Access to email and calendars in a browser using the online Outlook Mail app
- Keep up to 50 gigabytes of emails, attachments, and calendars
- Install the full version of Microsoft Office on your personal devices through Office 365 software
- Store, share, and collaborate on documents with unlimited storage space in OneDrive
- Collaborate with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote in a browser using Office Online apps
- Instant message or video conference with Skype for Business
For more info about the various applications included in Office 365, please visit our Office 365 Applications page.