Email is provided to the Stonehill community through the Microsoft Office 365 cloud based platform. Integration with the global address list enables quick access to all Stonehill email addresses while calendar simplifies setting up a meeting.
Students, Faculty, Staff, Retirees and Affiliates
- Email is easily read and sent from Outlook on a desktop, a mobile device, or a favorite browser through the Office 365 Mail app.
- Manage your schedule using the integrated calendar and find the best time to meet with others using the Scheduling Assistant to send the invitation and manage responses.
- Quickly find contacts in a personal contact list or search for people in the Directory, which contains email addresses for all Stonehill mailboxes including faculty, staff and students.
- Keep your email, calendar, and contacts in sync between all of your devices including Android, iOS, or other mobile device.
- Student email accounts are created automatically with their username & password and the email address is included in the notification email.
- Employee email accounts are created automatically with the username & password and the email address is included in the notification letter.
- Email is easily accessed through single sign on from myHill by clicking the eMail icon under Quicklinks on the left side of the Home tab.
- Retirees are eligible to maintain their email account by request through HR upon retirement. Confirmation of continued mailbox use is required annually.
- Affiliates should specify a need for email when submitting their request for a username & password using an Account Request Form.
- Refer to the knowledge base resources (http://www.stonehill.edu/offices-services/it/support/knowledge-base/) found under the Email & Calendar heading for assistance.