Announcement Lists provide a single email address to send an email message to a specific College group, like all employees.
Faculty, Staff, and Affiliates
- Email messages may be sent to specific groups within the College, which are identified by the list name.
- Departments are authorized to send to appropriate lists from a shared mailbox.
- Lists are created dynamically from directory data fed from the applicable Banner system.
- Outlook, Outlook Web Access (webmail), or the Outlook ap may be used to send messages to the lists.
- Messages may be easily formatted to include images and attachments.
- The service includes the following lists:
- AllEmployees – includes the Staff, FacultyFT, and Faculty PT lists
- AllFaculty – includes the FacultyFT and Faculty PT lists
- FacultyFT – includes all full time faculty
- FacultyPT – includes all adjunct faculty
- Staff – includes all non-faculty employees
- Students – includes all registered students
- Students20XX – includes all registered students for each of the current classes, e.g. Students2018.
Department heads may request list access by submitting a request to the IT Service Desk. Note that list access is authorized by the Dean of Students to send to students, the Director of HR to send to employees, and the Provost’s Office to send to faculty.