Stonehill College utilizes a device registration application called Bradford Network Access Control (NAC) to ensure a secure and reliable network for the Stonehill community.
Device registration is required for all devices that connect to the College's hillspot wireless network as well as wired connections.
Stonehill students are required to register electronic devices that connect to the College's wired and wireless networks at the beginning of the academic year. New devices connected to the campus network during the year must also be registered.
Students are allowed to register up to ten devices, which can include a combination of desktops, laptops, and gaming consoles. Devices can be pretested before coming to campus using the Device Registration Pretest utility.
During the registration process, all devices will be scanned to ensure they have an antivirus application with up-to-date virus definitions and current operating system patch levels. Please review our Device Registration requirements to make sure that the device meets the Stonehill requirements.
Knowledge Base Resources
- What is Scanned During Registration
- Device Registration Pretest (Recommended for Students)
- Device Registration for Windows
- Device Registration for Macintoshes
- Device Registration for Mobile Devices
- Device Registration for Gaming Consoles
- Device Registration for Other Devices
- Guest Access to the Wired Network