Access to the campus network is provided through wireless connections in all buildings on campus and in the plaza in front of MacPhaidin Library.
Students, Faculty, Staff, Affiliates and Guests
- Secure access is provided through the hillspot wireless network ensuring identity protection and encrypted data transmission.
- State of the art access points enable 802.11 a/b/g/n capability at speeds up to 450 Mbps.
- For some older devices, or if you're having trouble, an easy setup utility is available on the hillspot setup network to automatically configure most devices to use hillspot.
- A open, unencrypted Guest wireless network is also available to allow visitors direct access to resources on the internet while ensuring the security of college resources.
- Check out our easy instructions for getting your device on hillspot.
- Guests (those without Stonehill accounts) visiting the Stonehill campus can select the Guest network from their device’s wireless settings. Guests should understand that the guest network does not provide encryption.