Remote access through our Virtual Private Network (VPN) allows secure access to college computing and information resources from an off campus location.
Faculty, Staff, and Affiliates
- Easily connect to the Stonehill network from off campus using any computer that has an internet connection.
- Secure protocols are used by the VPN to protect data transmissions.
- Provides the ability to access resources like departmental file shares and Banner from off campus.
- Faculty and staff should send an email to email@example.com to request VPN access. The email should include the subject "VPN Access" and provide a brief message describing how often the service is used and for what purpose.
- Affiliates may request access by submitting an Account Request Formto the Service Desk which includes their specific needs defined in the "User needs access to...." section and authorization of a department head.
- Browse to https://vpn.stonehill.edu/ to access the VPN.
- Refer to the knowledge base resources (http://www.stonhill.edu/offices-services/it/support/knowledge-base/) found under the Remote Access heading for assistance.