An online password change service enables a convenient way to change the password of a Stonehill account from anywhere at any time.
Students, Staff, Faculty, Affiliates, and Retirees
- Registering with the service by logging in and answering security question enables help with future password problems and lock outs.
- Passwords must be changed at least twice per year to enhance security and can be changed anytime using the password change service.
- An account is locked after 5 incorrect tries for a password and responding to previously entered security questions unlocks the account.
- A password can be reset if forgotten by responding to previously entered security questions.
The account owner receives an email notification when their password is reset, unlocked and changed using the Password Change service.
- Register with the password change service at https://changepw.stonehill.edu and create security questions to enable you to reset your own password if you forget it or become locked out.
- Learn how to choose secure security questions and answers to protect your account.
- Choose a secure password that follows the Stonehill password policy.
- Change your password by logging in with your Stonehill username and current password and following the steps under the Change Password tab.
- Reset a forgotten password by choosing the “Reset Your Password” link and answering the security questions.
- Refer to the knowledge base resources found under the Usernames & Passwords heading for assistance.