An online password change service enables a convenient way to change the password of a Stonehill account from anywhere at any time.
Students, Staff, Faculty, Affiliates, and Retirees
- Registering with the service by logging in and answering security question enables help with future password problems and lock outs.
- Passwords must be changed at least twice per year to enhance security and can be changed anytime using the using the password change service.
- An account is locked after 5 incorrect tries for a password and responding to previously entered security questions unlocks the account.
- A password can be reset if forgotten by responding to previously entered security questions.
- Register with the password change service at https://changepw.stonehill.edu and create security questions to enable you to reset your own password if you forget it or become locked out.
- Change your password by logging in with your Stonehill username and current password and following the steps under the Change Password tab.
- Reset a forgotten password by choosing the “Reset Your Password” link and answering the security questions.
- Refer to the following knowledge base resources, found under the Usernames & Passwords category.