We hope that all members of the Stonehill College community as well as anyone considering a career with Stonehill College find this website to be helpful and informative. Our goal with these pages is to provide a general overview of our services and benefits. We also want to make sure you understand the reason we are here - to support you! The Human Resources team is dedicated to ensuring you have the support, tools, resources and benefits for a long and successful career with Stonehill.
As a strategic partner of Stonehill’s leadership, the Human Resources Department is committed to providing quality services to all members of the Stonehill Community. Our core services and competencies include recruitment and selection, wage and salary administration, employee and labor relations, benefits, training and professional development, programs designed to support the mission of the college and the development and interpretation of policies and procedures. We strive to foster a work force dedicated to the diversity and the well-being of all members of the Stonehill Community.
- Providing all employees with caring and professional services.
- Aligning with the college’s goals and initiatives, we assist in making sound decisions about human resources to ensure that people are treated with dignity and respect.
- Supporting the mission of Stonehill College and striving to be a strategic value-added partner in service to all faculty, staff, students and visitors.
- Contributing individual strengths while collectively striving to foster a positive, customer focused environment to all members of the Stonehill College Community.
- Embracing the diversity of people, ideas, and cultures while honoring the past traditions of the College and welcoming the future.
- Advocating for a work environment where the contributions of each employee are recognized and where every individual is treated fairly and equitably.