What to Do if You Are in An Abusive Relationship

Whether it has to do with your partner's alcohol abuse or not, here's where to turn:

  • We know its easier said than done, but get out. You don't have to tolerate abuse of any kind.
  • Seek on-campus help by visiting a school counselor and learning about support groups. Contact a counselor at Stonehill by calling 508-565-1331.
  • Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 800-799-SAFE.
  • You can also call the Covenant House 9-line at 800-999-9999 for a crisis intervention services in your area.