Signs and Symptoms of Alcohol Poisoning
If you notice someone experiencing any of these signs or symptoms it is imperative to get the medical attention right away.
Signs and Symptoms of Alcohol Poisoning:
- A person is passed out and cannot be awakened.
- A person has cold, clammy or bluish skin color.
- A person has slow or irregular breaths:
- Less than 8 times per minute or
- More than 10 seconds in between breaths
- A person is vomiting and does not wake up.
If your friend is intoxicated:
- Get your friend to a safe place.
- Do not leave your friend alone; monitor breathing.
- Turn your friend on his/her side to prevent choking.
- Check for signs of alcohol poisoning.