The CWAA requires that students utilize subject tutoring drop-in hours, Atrium tutoring, Math Lab tutoring, and TA Review/PLTL Sessions prior to requesting an individual tutor. While the CWAA will make a concerted effort to fill your request, there are no guarantees that we will be able to find an available peer tutor for your specific subject. Please read the Terms & Conditions thoroughly before submitting your request.
To request a tutor, please complete this form and click the submit button below. The CWAA will process your request and follow up with you in 2 to 3 business days.
Terms and Conditions
- I give my permission to the CWAA to:
- Contact my professor regarding this request.
- Distribute my email address to prospective tutors.
- Contact me for additional information.
- If I am meeting individually with a tutor and I am unable to keep a scheduled appointment, I will e-mail my tutor at least 2 hours prior to my appointment.
- I will come prepared and actively participate in my tutorial sessions.
- If I drop the class for which I am receiving tutoring, I will contact the CWAA.
- I will abide by CWAA Policies and Procedures and Stonehill's Community Standards.