The Stonehill College Payroll Department is excited to announce that employees may elect to receive their W-2 statements online through myHill! This allows you to print and send the on-line form with your tax return.
Benefits of Receiving Form W-2 Electronically
- Available Sooner
- Email notification when electronic W-2 is available
- More Secure
- Access from anywhere 24 hours a day 7 days a week
Federal regulations require that employees give their consent to receive the W-2 in an electronic format. Once consent is given it carries forward each year and does not need to be repeated and it can be revoked.
The process for giving consent to the Electronic W-2 is quick and easy. Just follow these steps:
- Log in to myHill
- Click on Employee Services
- Select Tax Forms
- Select Electronic W-2 consent
- Check the box Consent to receive W2 electronically
- Click Submit
- You are done! Now you can access your W-2’s from 2011 to 2013