The Center for Nonprofit Management is dedicated to strengthening the leadership capacity of local nonprofits. In essence, we help the helpers! We strive to achieve this through:
- CNM offers learning programs, workshops, conferences and trainings for nonprofit leaders on topics such as governance, budgeting, strategic planning, development, marketing, evaluation and information management.
- Local nonprofits are encouraged to attend CNM’s signature BreakFACTS series, our affordable monthly training programs, sponsored by Rockland Trust. To learn more please visit our BreakFACTS page.
Serving as a Physical Resource
- CNM offers a Resource Room equipped with networked computers and premium subscriptions to grants researching software, such as Foundation Directory Online™ and GuideStar™. Our Resource Room Interns are available by appointment to help you conduct grant and peer research. To learn more or to book an appointment with one of our specially trained interns, please visit our Resource Room page.
- Resource Room Orientations are held once a month in order to acquaint local nonprofit agencies with the valuable resources that CNM has to offer.
- The Brocktonian Room is also available for nonprofits to use for trainings, conferences, board meetings or other events. It is located at CNM’s physical address: 16 Belmont Street, Easton, MA 02375.
Surveys and Research
- Currently at CNM, we are focusing on data collection and research as a critical component of local capacity building. We are gathering local opinions about the most pressing issues facing the sector through the distribution of our Needs Assessment survey. The responses from this assessment will help us to better understand regional issues and implement effective learning programs for the nonprofit community.
Engaging with the Stonehill Community
- CNM promotes the involvement and assistance of students, faculty, staff and alumni to benefit organizations with a variety of technical assistance, research and volunteer needs. We have student interns available to work with community-based agencies on short-term projects. CNM also taps into the expertise of the College through the instruction of faculty and staff members as facilitators for trainings.