Brocktonian Room Guidelines
- Maximum capacity = 25 people.
- Rectangular tables are set-up around the perimeter of the room in a u-shape. They may be rearranged, but MUST be returned to their original set-up before leaving.
- Podium, computer, projector with laptop connecting cable and whiteboards are all available for use.
- Organizations are limited to reserving the Brocktonian Room based on availability (maximum 2 times per month).
- No external food allowed: organizations MUST use Stonehill's Sodexo catering services if planning to have any food or drink at the event. *For catering menu and prices, contact Sodexo at 508-565-1616 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information: Brocktonian Room Guidelines