BreakFACTS is an affordable monthly training program beginning promptly at 9 a.m., and ending at 12:00 p.m. An optional roundtable discussion facilitated by CNM staff is offered from 12 p.m. - 12:30 to discuss your learnings. Registration opens at 8:30 a.m. and coffee and a continental breakfast is offered throughout the morning. *Location of BreakFACTS may vary, but is held typically either in the Joseph W. Martin Institute for Law & Society on campus, or in the Brocktonian Room at 16 Belmont Street, Easton, MA 02357.
All BreakFACTS seminars are designed for managers and decision-makers of small to mid-sized nonprofit organizations who serve the southeastern Massachusetts and northern Rhode Island community.
Organizations everywhere have had to adapt to unpredictable external environments these past few years by thinking creatively and strategically. The Center for Nonprofit Management invites local organization leaders to focus this year on creating even more resourceful nonprofits.
We encourage you to attend one or all of the workshops CNM offers. With topics ranging from implementing strategic plans to developing advisory councils, we hope you'll join us for one or more of these wonderful sessions!
Click here for more information and be sure to register soon - space is limited and these workshops fill up fast!
Joseph W. Martin Institute for Law & Society
Stonehill College (on campus)
320 Washington Street, North Easton, MA 02357
Stonehill College (adjacent to campus)
16 Belmont Street, North Easton, MA 02357
8:30am - Registration and breakfast
9:00am - 12:00pm - Program
12:00pm - 12:30pm - Optional Networking
Outcomes & Feedback
- 97% of our participants report leaving a BreakFACTS session with a better understanding of the topic covered
- "Created a much better understanding on how to read and interpret reports, especially through Quickbooks."
- "Will be able to better understand what is going on in the financial department and their statements." - On Financial Reporting for Your Grants: Case Study and Analysis by James Anderson and Kim McCabe (Foundation Management Associates)
- • BreakFACTS provides useful information for nonprofit organizations
- "These sessions are always informative and with ideas we can put to use at our agency"- On Business Planning for Nonprofit Organizations by Kate Hopkins (Hopkins Consulting)
- • The enthusiasm of BreakFACTS presenters inspires our participants to bring new ideas into their organization
- "This was just right and has energized me to go back to work and work on the tasks at hand."
- "Kendra was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. She did a great job with the topic." -On Best Practices for Volunteer Management by Kendra Chencus (Southern New England School of Law)