Sophomore Planning is held in October for members of the sophomore class.
- to ensure sophomores have the information they need to accomplish their personal goals, such as obtaining an internship, studying abroad or participating in the SURE program
- to provide resources and information to encourage sophomores to become engaged beyond the classroom in ways they may not have considered
- to have students pause, to make thoughtful decisions about how to best prepare for their post-graduate goals (regardless of how clear or unclear those goals may be)
|You will select three sessions from the list below:|
|Alumni Mentors & Networking: First Steps||Internships|
|Campus Leadership||The Major Decision|
|Education Abroad||Opportunities for Service|
|Graduate or Professional School||The SURE Program|
Information on how to register for these events is available on the Upcoming Events page during the registration period of each event.Event Registration
The Class of 2015 Senior Transitions Conference will be held on Monday, August 25th.
Register now! Registration closes August 5th.
Why our seniors LOVE this conference:
- The conference is designed to help you shape your senior year to accomplish your goals to pursue employment, graduate school or post-graduate service.
- Employers who hire Stonehill students will offer advice for navigating the job search process and acing interviews
- Young alumni ('13 - '14 grads) will relate their experiences and answer your questions about what it was like to graduate and take that next step
- You’ll have a chance to win TONS of raffle prizes with giveaways from employers who want to recruit Stonehill graduates
- No matter WHERE you are in the post-grad planning process there’s value in this conference for YOU!
|You will select three sessions from the list below when you register:|
|Advanced Networking Including LinkedIn||What do I do with my Liberal Arts Degree?|
|Acing Interviews||Nonprofit Careers|
|Graduate School General Information Session||Post-Graduate Service Options & Applications|
|Using Senior Year to Boost Your Resume||Getting a Government Job|
|Recruiting Certification (required for all seniors wishing to participate in On Campus Interviews)||How Diversity in Your Life is Essential to Your Career|