Before applying to the Stonehill in Washington DC Internship Program, students should meet certain qualifications. These include:
- You must have your resume approved by a member of the Career Services team
- A 3.0 cumulative GPA and Junior standing
Students who do not meet this criteria must obtain written approval (letter or email) from their faculty moderator prior to submitting an application
- A level of maturity demonstrated by responsible behavior at Stonehill College
- Completion all application materials by the deadlines specified by the Office of Career Services
- Approval by the Director of Career Services and the Dean of Students
- The intention to grow, both on an academic and a professional level, in a new city
Applications for the Spring 2016 semester will be due on October 2, 2015, but students are highly encouraged to apply by September 25th.
Log into Career Connection to apply. Students must also register through myHill prior to the deadline: myPlans > Stonehill U.S. Internship Request for Approval > Washington DC Internship Program.