Before applying to the Stonehill in Washington DC Internship Program, students should meet certain qualifications. These include:
- You must have your resume approved by a member of the Career Services team
- A 3.0 cumulative GPA and Junior standing
Students who do not meet this criteria must obtain written approval (letter or email) from their faculty moderator prior to submitting an application
- A level of maturity demonstrated by responsible behavior at Stonehill College
- Completion all application materials by the deadlines specified by the Office of Career Services
- Approval by the Director of Career Services and the Dean of Students
- The intention to grow, both on an academic and a professional level, in a new city
Applications for the Spring 2017 semester are due in Handshake by Friday, October 7, 2016.
Note: Students are highly encouraged to apply by Friday, September 30th.
Log into Handshake to apply. Students must also register through myHill prior to the deadline: myPlans > Stonehill U.S. Internship Request for Approval > Washington DC Internship Program.