The Stonehill in Washington, D.C. program allows students of all majors to live and work in the nation's capital for an entire semester. This 15-credit program is open to all majors and all Stonehill tuition and financial aid apply.
Sample placements include :
- The White House
- Pan American Health Foundation
- Federal Trade Commission
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Attorney's Office
- U.S. Secret Service
- National Governors Association
- Senator Ed Markey (D) MA
- Department of the Treasury
- The National Defense University
- Peace Corps
Applications for the Fall will be due in March (exact date TBD). Log into Career Connection to apply. Students must also register through myHill prior to the deadline: myPlans > Stonehill U.S. Internship Request for Approval > Washington, D.C. Internship Program. Make sure to review our application requirements before getting started.