Before applying to the Stonehill in Los Angeles Internship Program, students must meet certain qualifications. These include:
- A resume approved by a member of the Career Services team
- A 3.0 cumulative GPA and junior standing. Students who do not meet this criteria must obtain written approval (letter or email) from their faculty moderator prior to submitting an application.
- A level of maturity demonstrated by responsible behavior at Stonehill College
- Completion all application materials by the deadlines specified by the Office of Career Services
- Approval of the Director of Career Services and the Dean of Students
- The intention to grow, both on an academic and professional level, in a new city
Applications for the Spring 2014 Semester are due on Friday, October 11th.
Log into Career Connection and search Job #11954 to apply. Students must also register through myHill prior to the deadline: myPlans > Stonehill U.S. Internship Request for Approval > Los Angeles Internship Program.
All candidates will be asked to complete a 30-minute interview with a member of the Career Services team.