Before applying to the Stonehill in Los Angeles Internship Program, students must meet certain qualifications. These include:
- A resume approved by a member of the Career Services team
- A 3.0 cumulative GPA and junior standing. Students who do not meet this criteria must obtain written approval (letter or email) from their faculty moderator prior to submitting an application.
- A level of maturity demonstrated by responsible behavior at Stonehill College
- Completion all application materials by the deadlines specified by the Office of Career Services
- Approval of the Director of Career Services and the Dean of Students
- The intention to grow, both on an academic and professional level, in a new city
Applications for the Spring 2016 semester are due Career Connection by Friday, October 2, 2015.
Log into Career Connection to apply. Students must also register through myHill prior to the deadline: myPlans > Stonehill U.S. Internship Request for Approval > Los Angeles Internship Program.
All candidates will be asked to complete a 30-minute interview with a member of the Career Services team.