Spring 2016 On Campus Interview Dates:
OCR Start: Monday, February 15th
OCR End: Wednesday, April 15th*
*No interviews the week of Spring Break, March 7th-11th, or on Wednesday, March 16th (the day of our career fair)
Job Offers are Highly Encouraged by April 22nd, 2016
If you'd like to recruit the best that Stonehill has to offer, consider becoming a Stonehill Partner. To reserve a date for On Campus Interviews, please contact the Employer Relations Team (contact information below).
The Stonehill Partner Program matches our top employers with students who have gone above and beyond to distinguish themselves as top candidates.
- Students have completed an orientation on professionalism during the interview process and during employment.
- Students have had their resume reviewed and approved by a member of the Career Services team.
- In addition, employers are able to request additional criteria be met (for example: GPA requirements, etc...).
From you, we will need a job description(s) as well as the student population you would like us to advertise your job to (for example: junior psychology majors with a 3.0 or above). From there, the process is as follows:
- We will post your position(s) on our Career Connection site
- We will advertise your position(s) to the appropriate student population including to faculty and student organizations
- Students will be required to apply in our Career Connection system by a date of your choosing
- We will send you the group of resumes the day following the selected deadline
- From there, you are welcome to reach out to students directly, or - for even better results - allow us to create an interview schedule for you for either On Campus Interviews or Off Campus (at your location) Interviews.
Employer Recruiting Policies
Please take a moment to review our recruiting policies, which can be found at this link: http://www.stonehill.edu/offices-services/career-services/for-employers/recruiting-policies-and-best-p/.