If you'd like to recruit the best that Stonehill has to offer, consider becoming a Stonehill Partner. To sign up for On Campus Inteveiws, please contact the Employer Relations Team (contact information below).
The Stonehill Partner Program matches our top employers with students who have gone above and beyond to distinguish themselves as top candidates.
- Students have completed an orientation on professionalism during the interview process and during employment.
- Students have had their resume reviewed and approved by a member of the Career Services team.
- In addition, employers are able to request additional criteria be met (for example: GPA requirements, etc...).
From you, we will need a job description(s) as well as the student population you would like us to advertise your job to (for example: junior psychology majors with a 3.0 or above). From there, the process is as follows:
- We will post your position(s) on our Career Connection site
- We will advertise your position(s) to the appropriate student population including to faculty and student organizations
- Students will be required to apply in our Career Connection system by a date of your choosing
- We will send you the group of resumes the day following the selected deadline
- From there, you are welcome to reach out to students directly, or - for even better results - allow us to create an interview schedule for you for either On Campus Interviews or Off Campus (at your location) Interviews.
Employers recruiting at Stonehill College are required to follow the National Association of Colleges and Employers' Principles of Recruiting and Employment - NACE Principles.
2014 - 2015 On Campus Inteview Dates
Fall 2014 Semester:
OCR Start: Monday, September 29th
OCR End: Wednesday, November 18th
Spring 2015 Semester:
OCR Start: Monday, February 16th
OCR End: Wednesday, April 15th
You may select a date any time during that timeframe to come to Stonehill to conduct interviews, but please note the following exceptions:
- March 9th - 13th (Spring Break)
- March 18th (Job & Internship Expo)
- March 30th - April 3rd (Easter Break)