Last year 88% of students who submitted resumes for the #HireStonehill Program were accepted to interview!
If you are interested in participating in the #HireStonehill interview process, you are required to have your resume reviewed (and "approved" in Career Connection) by a Career Advisor. Also, you will be asked to complete a #HireStonehill Certificaiotn that covers procedures, policies and matters of professionalism.
How to Participate
- Have your resume approved by a member of the Career Services team
- Complete the #HireStonehill Certification and sign the contract
- Upload your resume into Career Connection under "My Profile" and "My Documents"
- Check the #HireStonehill section of Career Connection regularly - new opportunities are added daily!
- Submit your resume for resume collections and on campus interviews
- Let us take care of the rest! You will be notified via email whether or not you are selected to interview
*Note: Employers request that your résumé be approved by Career Services and that you complete the #HireStonehill Certification for all jobs and internships posted as part of this program. Because we want to ensure that you are a competitive candidate for these opportunities, you may be contacted by a member of the Career Services team to complete these tasks. Please know that we cannot send your materials if you haven’t completed the required steps.
Complete the #HireStonehill Certification
- Watch this video
- Download and complete the #HireStonehill Quiz
- Download and sign the #HireStonehill Contract
- Email both the quiz and the contract to email@example.com
The #HireStonehill Partners from 2013-2014
- Coming soon!