Last year more than 7 out of every 10 students who submitted resumes for the #HireStonehill Program were accepted to interview!
If you are interested in participating in the #HireStonehill interview process, you are required to have your resume reviewed (and "approved" in Career Connection) by a Career Advisor. Also, you will be asked to complete a #HireStonehill Certification that covers procedures, policies and matters of professionalism.
How to Participate
- Have your resume approved by a member of the Career Services team
- Complete the #HireStonehill Certification and sign the contract
- Upload your resume into Career Connection under "My Profile" and "My Documents"
- Check the #HireStonehill section of Career Connection regularly - new opportunities are added daily!
- Submit your resume for resume collections and on campus interviews
- Let us take care of the rest! You will be notified via email whether or not you are selected to interview
*Note: Employers request that your résumé be approved by Career Services and that you complete the #HireStonehill Certification for all jobs and internships posted as part of this program. Because we want to ensure that you are a competitive candidate for these opportunities, you may be contacted by a member of the Career Services team to complete these tasks. Please know that we cannot send your materials if you haven’t completed the required steps.
Complete the #HireStonehill Certification
- Watch this video
- Download and complete the #HireStonehill Quiz
- Download and sign the #HireStonehill Contract
- Email both the quiz and the contract to firstname.lastname@example.org
The #HireStonehill Partners from 2014-2015
Alexander, Aronson, Finning & Company PC
Beacon ABA Services
Blueprint Schools Network
Blum Shapiro & Company, P.C.
Boston Children's Hospital
Bright Horizons Family Solutions
Brockton Day Nursery
Brockton Library Foundation
Brown Brothers Harriman
By Appointment Only, Inc.
Children's Museum of Easton
Commonwealth Financial Group
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Conquest Capital Partners
Eliot Community Human Services
Ernst & Young
Eversource Energy (formerly NSTAR)
EZE Software Group
Father Bills & Mainspring
G.T. Reilly & Company
Horizons for Homeless Children
Justice Resource Institute
Katz, Nannis +Solomon, P.C.
Kevin P. Martin & Associates P.C
Kirkland Albrecht & Fredrickson, LLC
Mass Department of Correction
Nestle Waters North America
New England Aquarium
New England Coastal Wildlife Alliance
New York Life
Northwestern Mutual Financial Network
O'Connor & Drew P.C.
Salem Communications Boston
School on Wheels of MA
South Bay Mental Health
South Shore Mental Health
State Street Corporation
SVB Financial Group
The Bowdoin Group
The Bridge of Central MA
The New England Center for Children
WCVB-TV Channel 5
Walter & Shuffain, P.C.
Wolf & Company, PC
Zero Gravity Basketball
Zoo New England