Last year 88% of students who submitted resumes for the #HireStonehill Program were accepted to interview!
If you are interested in participating in the #HireStonehill interview process, you are required to have your resume reviewed (and "approved" in Career Connection) by a Career Advisor. Also, you will be asked to complete a #HireStonehill Certification that covers procedures, policies and matters of professionalism.
How to Participate
- Have your resume approved by a member of the Career Services team
- Complete the #HireStonehill Certification and sign the contract
- Upload your resume into Career Connection under "My Profile" and "My Documents"
- Check the #HireStonehill section of Career Connection regularly - new opportunities are added daily!
- Submit your resume for resume collections and on campus interviews
- Let us take care of the rest! You will be notified via email whether or not you are selected to interview
*Note: Employers request that your résumé be approved by Career Services and that you complete the #HireStonehill Certification for all jobs and internships posted as part of this program. Because we want to ensure that you are a competitive candidate for these opportunities, you may be contacted by a member of the Career Services team to complete these tasks. Please know that we cannot send your materials if you haven’t completed the required steps.
Complete the #HireStonehill Certification
- Watch this video
- Download and complete the #HireStonehill Quiz
- Download and sign the #HireStonehill Contract
- Email both the quiz and the contract to firstname.lastname@example.org
The #HireStonehill Partners from 2013-2014
Alexander, Aronson, Finning & Company PC
Angels Healthcare Companies
Attleboro District Court
Baker, Newman, Noyles
Beacon ABA Services
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blum Shapiro & Company, P.C.
Boston Partners Financial Group, LLC
Brockton Area Multi Services (BAMSI)
Brockton Library Foundation
Brown Brothers Harriman
Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank
Center for Healthcare Innovation
Charm Medical Supply
Children's Museum of Easton
Comcast Cable Corporation
Eliot Community Human Services, Inc.
Father Bills & Mainspring
Feeley & Driscoll, P.C.
General Dynamics C4 Systems
G.T. Reilly & Company
HarborOne Credit Union
Horizons for Homeless Children
Justice Resource Institute (formerly Community Care Services)
Katz, Nannis +Solomon, P.C.
Kevin P. Martin & Associates P.C
Kirkland Albrecht & Fredrickson, LLC
Law Offices of James Aven
Leonard, Muhern, & Greene P.C
Mass Department of Correction
Mass Mutual Financial Group
Medical Specialties Distributors, LLC
Nestle Waters North America
New England Aquarium
New England Coastal Wildlife Alliance
New England Revolution
New York Life
Next Step Living
Northwestern Mutual Financial Network
NSTAR Electric & Gas
O'Connor & Drew P.C.
Providence Sports & Entertainment (Bruins)
School on Wheels of Massachusetts
Silicon Valley Bank
South Shore Mental Health
State of MA
State Street Corporation
State Street Global Advisors
The Bowdoin Group
The Bridge of Central Massachusetts, Inc.
The Cambridge Institute
The May Institute
The New England Center for Children
Topnotch Design Studio
Walter & Shuffain, P.C.
Wolf & Company, PC