The Senior Transitions Conference every year in order to be more specific regarding your own post graduate plan – employment, post graduate service, or graduate school. You will be able to choose your own sessions, which will be designed to help you:
- Understand better the timeline for applying to opportunities
- How to network and identify search resources
- The importance of self-branding and interviewing
- Leave with true action items so you can begin the process of defining a direction, searching for an opportunity, and applying
By completing the registration survey now (it takes about 3 minutes), we will be able to gather information on your goals and plans, and spend the summer creating workshops that suit your needs. We will also be able to schedule employers or graduate school admissions counselors to participate in sessions at Senior Transitions so you can hear directly from professional recruiters.
Why our seniors LOVE this conference:
- The conference is designed to help you shape your senior year to accomplish your goals to pursue employment, graduate school or post-graduate service.
- Employers who hire Stonehill students will offer advice for navigating the job search process and acing interviews
- Young alumni ('14 - '16 grads) will relate their experiences and answer your questions about what it was like to graduate and take that next step
- You’ll have a chance to win TONS of raffle prizes with giveaways from employers who want to recruit Stonehill graduates
- No matter WHERE you are in the post-grad planning process there’s value in this conference for YOU!
- Sessions are customized, each year, depending on your plans and requests.
|Sessions from past conferences include:|
|Advanced Networking Including LinkedIn||What do I do with my Liberal Arts Degree?|
|Acing Interviews (Presented by professional recruiters!)||Nonprofit Careers|
|Graduate School Information Sessions||Post-Graduate Service Options & Applications|
|Using Senior Year to Boost Your Resume||Getting a Government Job|
|#HireStonehill Certification (required for all seniors wishing to participate in On Campus Interviews)||How Diversity in Your Life is Essential to Your Career|