- Equal Opportunity Publications: Their publications feature many employers who are actively recruiting.
- SEO Career Internship Opportunities: Paid, summer internships in competitive industries for students of color.
- Employ Diversity:Provides multicultural professionals with an online venue where they can access employment opportunities and career development information for free
- DiversityInc: A consultancy that publishes two websites, a magazine, and also produces events
- Inroads: A paid, multi-year corporate internship program, must be Freshman or Sophomore with B or better average
- Nemnet: A national resource organization that assists teachers, administrators or coaches of color seeking employment in education
Asian / Pacific Islander
- AsiaMedia: Features jobs for Asian Americans seeking Asian-friendly employers and those employers offering fair opportunities for Asian American professionals
- Asian Life: Asian professionals can cultivate their careers, connect with people, and be a part of the exploding global Asian community
- Conference on Asian Pacific American Leadership: A 501(c)(3) nonprofit, nonpartisan educational and professional organization dedicated to building leadership and public policy knowledge within the Asian Pacific American (APA) Community
Black / African American
- The Black Collegian: A career and self-development magazine targeted to African-American college students seeking information on careers, job opportunities, graduate/professional school opportunities, internships/co-ops, study abroad programs, etc.
- Black Enterprise: Provides essential business information and advice to professionals, corporate executives, entrepreneurs, and decision makers
- Black Perspective: An online magazine, career search engine, and collection of resource link
Hispanic / Latino
- Latpro: Connects Hispanic bilingual job seekers with recruiters searching for skilled diversity candidates; membership and services are free for jobseekers
- iHispano.com: Professional networking site and job board for Latinos in the United States
- Saludos: Specializes in joining the Hispanic bilingual professional with companies looking for diversity in the workplace
- Hispanic Today: An online magazine, career search engine, and collection of resource links
- The Foreign Labor Certification Data Center: United States employers interested in hiring international candidates
- My Visa Jobs: View companies that have recently sponsored H1-B Visas and apply for jobs
- Gay and Lesbian Victory Institute: Works to achieve full equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people by building, supporting, and advancing a diverse network of LGBT public leaders. Make sure to check out the presidential appointments project!
- Out and Equal: Committed to creating safe and equitable workplaces for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people
- Pro Gay Jobs: Assists the LGBT workforce in finding satisfying, enriching jobs with companies that offer: freedom from discrimination and harassment, equal benefits for the partners of LGBT employees, and equal opportunity for advancement and career development
- LGBT Career Link: Links diversity-friendly employers with top LGBT talent, membership is free to LGBT and allied career builders
- American Civil Liberties Union: The LGBT Project works for an America free of discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity
- Out for Work: Functions as a complimentary component in the total educational experience of LGBT students; also has a job board an annual national career conference for students
- Native American Jobs: Provides diversity & indigenous employment, helps career minded individuals looking for Employment & Careers in ALL Communities, Locally and Nationwide
- NativeAmerican.Jobs: An online job data bank available to Native American Job Seekers, Native American Tribes, and Tribal Organizations
- American Indian Science and Engineering Society: Works to substantially increase American Indian and Alaska Native representation in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) fields — as students, professionals, mentors, and leaders
Students with Disabilities
- Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission: This organization assists people with disabilities in achieving their employment goals. Here is a link to their website:
- We Connect Now: Unites college students with disabilities in access to higher education and employment issues; has links to many great job and internship resources
- Ability Magazine: An online magazine, career search engine, and collection of resource links
- Advancing Science, Serving Society, Entry Point Program: Paid internships in the STEM fields with leading companies, agencies, and universities
- Disability Resources in Massachusetts: Local disability organizations and agencies
- Gettinghired.com: Careers & Community for Talented People with Disabilities
- Career Athletes: For current/alumni student-athletes, athletic departments, and business organizations seeking to create professional connections
- United States Veteran Affairs: Resources for Veterans, their family members, and civilians to obtain career advice and find jobs
- Veteran’s Enterprise: Articles, online magazine, career gallery, and more
Stonehill Career Services provides resources to facilitate students’ academic and career planning. However, the content on these websites does not necessarily reflect the views of Stonehill College. Stonehill College and the Office of Career Services do not take responsibility for the information found on these websites. We encourage you to evaluate all material critically, especially paid memberships or services, and to make an appointment with a Career Counselor if you have any questions.