- Women’s Spirituality Group – Tuesdays from 5-6pm - email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to sign up
- Choir – Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5-6pm – Must contact email@example.com for more info or to sign up
- Benediction/Reconciliation – Mondays from 9-10pm Chapel of Mary, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
- Christian Bible Study – Thursdays 5:30-6:30pm - email email@example.com for more info or to sign up
- Moreau Student Ministers - Every other Sunday from 5-6pm - please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info about the application process to join the student ministry
- Knights of Columbus - Every other Wednesday from 8-9pm - please email email@example.com for more info
Upcoming Events of Note:
- Stonehill College Giving Tree: November 21-December 9, Campus Ministry Office
Want to help someone out this holiday season? Stop by campus ministry beginning Thursday afternoon, November 21 to pick up a tag off of our Giving Tree. This year, we have over 12 organizations whose wishes will be on our giving tree. If you would like to participate, please stop by and pick out a tag from our tree beginning Thursday. All gifts are due to the campus ministry office by Monday, December 9 at 5pm. Please contact campus minister Sarah Fontaine- Lipke or Lindsey Kent ’14 with any questions.
- Callings Lunch Series – December 11 - email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to RSVP
- Lessons and Carols - Friday, December 7 at 6:30pm in the Chapel of Mary - Come celebrate the Advent and Christmas seasons and hear the story of Christmas through music and readings. Following Lessons and Carols, celebrate our Festival of Light and Hope with the lighting of the tree and refreshments in the Gathering Place outside the Chapel. All are welcome!
- Newtown Memorial Prayer Service - Thursday, December 12 at 4:00pm in the Chapel of Mary - Please join the Stonehill community in the Chapel of Mary as we remember the victims of the tragedy at Sandy Hook elementary school which occurred on December 14, 2012. Campus minister Sarah Fontaine-Lipke will preside at this interfaith prayer service with reflections given by Ms. Lisa Edwards ’14 & Mr. Stephen Conway ’17. All are welcome and invited to attend this opportunity for solemn remembrance and reflection. A small reception will follow the service in the foyer outside of the Chapel.
Email Fr. Tom at email@example.com for more info
- October 5 1st Year Retreat Day
- November 15, 16, 17 Encounter’s Retreat
- January 24, 25, 26 Senior Retreat
- February 21, 22, 23 Encounter’s Retreat
- March 28, 29, 30 Men’s Retreat (tentative)
- April 4, 5, 6 Women’s Retreat (email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info)
Internships/Academic Programs of Note:
- Fr. Bill's and Mainspring - Volunteer Site Coordinator - The volunteer site coordinator will coordinate individual volunteers at Father Bill’s Place, Quincy and MainSpring House, Brockton. The site coordinator will interface with the site staff and with individuals volunteering at the sites working directly with site managers as well as the volunteer services program. This position requires a minimum of 16 hours weekly for one semester – specific scheduled to be negotiated with site managers. Please contact Maureen Hager at email@example.com.