- Women’s Spirituality Group – Wednesdays from 430-530pm - email email@example.com for more info or to sign up
- Choir – Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5-6pm – Must contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to sign up
- Benediction/Reconciliation – Mondays from 9-10pm Chapel of Mary, email email@example.com for more info
- Moreau Student Ministers - Every other Sunday from 5-6pm - please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info about the application process to join the student ministry
- Knights of Columbus - Every other Wednesday from 8-9pm - please email email@example.com for more info
Upcoming Events of Note:
- Senior Discernment Group - February 7, 21, 28 at 3pm in the gathering space outside of the Chapel of Mary - Still unsure what you’ll be doing with all your free time after graduation in May? Campus Ministry has the perfect thing for you! MaryAnne Cappelleri and Sarah Fontaine-Lipke will be facilitating a three week Senior Discernment Group to help you figure out the next step in your journey. All are welcome to attend one, two, or all three sessions!
- Apply to to be an Into the Streets leader! Looking for a leadership opportunity that also serves the community? Consider applying for one of the many positions Into the Streets has open for next year. Visit our page for more details and email Sarah Fontaine-Lipke with any questions! Deadline to apply is March 26.
Email Fr. Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
- October 5 1st Year Retreat Day
- November 15, 16, 17 Encounter’s Retreat
- January 24, 25, 26 Senior Retreat
- February 21, 22, 23 Encounter’s Retreat
- March 28, 29, 30 Men’s Retreat (tentative)
- April 4, 5, 6 Women’s Retreat (email email@example.com for more info)
Internships/Academic Programs of Note:
Please let us know any of interest!