What services do we offer?
We offer the following services to members of the Stonehill College community seeking outside grant support:
- We provide information on potential sources of grant funds through the Helpful Links for Funding Opportunities page, the weekly Thursday Look Ahead email for faculty and in response to individual requests.
- We will help you in your own search for funding using Grants Search, an electronic database supported by the Grants Resource Center.
- We obtain application materials and information for you from funding agencies.
- We maintain a mini-library of resources on project development and proposal-writing (e.g., books, videotapes, sample proposals).
- We help edit draft proposals.
- We work closely with you on project budget development.
- We process proposals through institutional channels and obtain required institutional signatures.
- We prepare cover sheets and other official forms.
- We duplicate, assemble, and transmit final proposals.
- We help to set up funded projects and monitor them through closeout, insuring compliance with external agency policies.
- We assist you in dealing with other College offices dealing with funded projects, such as the Controller's Office and Purchasing.
- We serve as the College's liaison to external funding sources.