"The Caves" of Stonehill

October 16, 2014


Stonehill student William Nowick ‘57, measurers the height of the Stone House Hill cave during a student archaeological dig in April 1957, under the direction of Dr. John P. Sullivan of Easton. Tomorrow, the College’s Assistant Archivist Jon Green and retired Academic Dean Dick Grant will be conducting a tour of “The Caves,” which were recently restored, beginning at 12pm.