While our Instagram feeds may be clogged with pictures of Donahue Hall, clocks, and fall foliage, can you really blame us? With a campus like this, it's hard not to snap a quick pic on your way to class. And yeah, we may see the same classic red bridge shot on Insta 10 times a day, and yet it's still drop dead gorgeous no matter what filter is used. While there were thousands to choose from, here are 17 times when Stonehill was your Instagram goals.
1. That time a dog was just as happy to be on campus as the students were.
2. That time the sunset from the Spoco was ON POINT.
3. That time Stonehill's campus enhanced the beauty of this donut.
4. That time the Shield's Science Center looked like a million bucks. (34 million bucks if we want to be exact)
5. That time the flowers were crushing it, even in September.
6. That time campus still looked beautiful in the pouring rain.
7. That time Stonehill was covered in 3 feet of snow and looked like something out of a fairytale.
8. Or this time...
9. That time the library was so beautiful that you actually wanted to study.
10. That time the view from the Martin study lounge distracted you for far too long.
11. That time Christmas came early at the Hill, making the cold walk across campus completely worth it.
12. That time O'Hara pond was a sight for sore eyes.
13. That time Stonehill was the literal pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
14. That time October and the red bridge had a baby and made this beautiful masterpiece.
15. That time when spring had returned to campus, making it so hard to leave...
16. That time Stonehill was the most beautiful place on the face of the earth.
17. It still is.