Book / Media Reserves:
- Write down the Call # (ie: BX 2345 .M23 2012) and bring your Hillcard to the Circulation Desk to check out these materials.
- Loan Periods:
2 Hour - Library use only
3 Hour - Library use only
24 Hour - Must be returned within 24 hours
3 Day - May be renewed once, if not requested by another patron
- Fines for Reserve items - $.50 / hour ( maximum fine of $5.00 per item).
- Calculators, White Board Markers & Headphones are also available for library use.
Electronic Reserves (ERes)
- Search by Instructor's Name or by Department.
- If you have forgotten your course page password that your professor gave to you, please notify the Circulation Department (508-565-1313). We can provide the appropriate password.
- Need help with ERes?