- Login or create your RefWorks account by navigating to RefWorks and creating a username and password by clicking on the "Sign Up for a New Account" link.
Note: If you are creating your account or logging from off-campus, the Stonehill College group code is RWStonehillC
- If you’ve forgotten your RefWorks username and password, click on the “Forgot Your Login Information” link.
RefWorks is a web-based program that allows you to easily collect, manage and organize all of your bibliographic citations. Using RefWorks, you can:
- Add/import and manage citations for articles and other resources you use in your research
- Create bibliographies in all major styles (MLA, APA, Chicago, etc.) and export bibliographies as documents.
- Share your RefWorks library or specific folders with others using RefShare
- Cite resources while you write using Write-n-Cite
Additional resources and details are available from the RefWorks Guide.