Wednesday, February 1, 2017
- Celebrating Black History Month: Learn more about the history of this month and see a schedule of national events.
- Blind Date with a Book: This February, why not go on a blind date with a book or DVD?
- Learning Starts at the Library - Spring 2017: Space in the DisCo and the Info Café are going fast! We already have 45 sessions booked for the Spring 2017 semester.
- New York Times Group Pass: Information on using the library's New York Times Institutional Subscription
- Yewno Contest Winner: Congratulations to Meghan Klemm, who won our $500 Yewno prize drawing at the end of last semester. Yewno is available for research use on campus
- Need somewhere to watch the Superbowl on Sunday night? Come watch in the DisCo!
- Study Rooms are Filling Up Fast! Group study rooms may be booked online up to one week in advance. For more information on how to book a group study room, click here.
- Visit the CWAA: Want some feedback on a paper? Want to review course content? Visit the peer tutors in the Center for Writing and Academic Achievement (CWAA), Room 314 in the library! Please check the CWAA website for schedules and satellite services.
- New library discovery tool available for beta testing on campus! Stonehill joins MIT and Stanford as one of the first beta testers of Yewno's educational tool for discovery. More information is available on the Yewno LibGuide.
- Continuing the conversation on diversity from Academic Development week, the MacPhaidin Library has created a LibGuide on Diversity and Inclusion. This LibGuide will be updated so be sure to check back frequently.
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and visit our Pinterest page!