Wednesday, March 19, 2014
- Looking for the perfect Easter gift or decoration? Stop by the Library and purchase a bejeweled egg created by Rev. Albert Croce, CSC. In 2012 Fr. Albert Croce donated his hand-crafted eggs to Stonehill to be sold to benefit a scholarship in his name.
- Library Classroom Redesign: In 2013 the George I. Alden Trust awarded Stonehill College a grant for the renovation of a technology-enabled classroom and collaboration space in our existing MacPháidín Library. This renovated classroom will serve as a highly interactive space that utilizes advanced technology and innovative learning space design to maximize student learning outcomes.
- Board Games: Need a break? Help yourself! Enjoy playing a game!
- Introducing online appointment scheduling! The Library has a new service: LibCal, where you can book one-on-one appointments with us for research assistance.
- The Revolutionary Ideas Lecture: Join us in the Library on March 24, 2014, at 4pm for a talk by Professor Michael Horne.
- International Women's Day: Each year, International Women’s Day is celebrated on March 8th; observances began in the early twentieth century, in cities such as New York and Chicago, when the day focused on working women.
- Wireless Printing in the Library: You can now print to Library printers from your wireless devices. Click here to view instructions for wireless printing.
- Read about Students' HOPE trip experiences: Three students contributed to a recent series of Library blog posts on the HOPE program. Kasey Lynn Berardi ’14 wrote our story and solicited student reflections from Alex Wilgoos '14 and Lauren Mazzola '14.