Wednesday, May 10, 2017
- May Hours: View the Library's hours during the remainder of May.
- Activate your Group Passes: Before you leave for the summer, don't forget to activate or update your group pass access to The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal. These must be activated/reactivated periodically from on campus.
- Graduating Senior's Reflection: As the semester draws to a close, Library staff asked the graduating student aides to share what they enjoyed and learned from working in the Library. Taylor Mace '17 shares her reflections after working four years in the Library.
- Graduating Senior's Reflection: As the semester draws to a close, Library staff asked the graduating student aides to share what they enjoyed and learned from working in the Library. Jess Moody '17 shares her reflections after working four years in the Library.
- Thank you to our graduating seniors! The Library Staff congratulates all of our graduating student workers, including Kara Aries, Jess Bushman, Fatuma Haji, Taylor Mace, Michael Maggio, Jess Moody, Nicole Pirro, Allie Smith, Sara Sutherland, and Emily Wooster. With thanks for all of your hard work and best wishes for your next adventures!
- Reminder to return materials: All library materials must be returned by May 12th to avoid holds. For any questions regarding your library account, please contact the Circulation Desk at 508-565-1313 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student Life Awards: Library student workers were honored at the Student Life Awards this May. Congratulations to Allie Smith '17, Vice President Award & 2016-2017 Student Government Executive Board Recognition, Programming Chair; Fran Rizzo '19, Class Leadership Award; and Meggie Wambui '18, Community Engagement Award.
- Reserves: For any general questions regarding course reserves or copyright for the fall semester, please contact Liz Chase at email@example.com. To submit your course reserves, please contact Joyce Vacchi at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jen Connelly at email@example.com.
- Ace's Place Hours: Ace's Place is open until 11pm today and tomorrow, May 11th, before closing for the summer. See you in the Fall!
- Haitian Heritage Month Book Ribbon: May is Haitian Heritage Month. Scroll to the bottom of the Library website to see a collection of books related to Haitian history and culture. Be sure to check back during the summer for new book ribbons!
- Motivational Wall: You'll notice a whiteboard with motivational memes and post-its for you to add your own message. Stop by and add a message of support for your peers!
- Take a Study Break in the Library: Need a fun way to take a break from studying? Grab a friend, come to the library, and browse the selection of games available. We have popular board games such as Sorry, Jenga, checkers, Bananagrams, and much more. Games are available on the credenza next to Ace's Place. Please be sure to return the game and all of its pieces when you are finished for the next person to enjoy. We also have a new group coloring table near Ace's Place!
- AD Days: Faculty Academic Development Days take place May 18th and 19th. You can view the full schedule on the CTL Website and register here. The Library is offering Subject Liaison consultations, "Getting the Goodies" (on how to set up your group access passes), and an introduction to the Library's new Information Skills Curriculum. We hope to see you there!
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and visit our Pinterest page!