Book a group study room by coming to the Circulation Desk or by calling 508-565-1313.
- Group study rooms are available for students and faculty.
- Study rooms are available on a first come, first serve basis.
Rooms can be booked for group study use only.
- During times of heavy use, (i.e.: exam period), please call ahead to book a study room.
- All rooms have power and data connections and a white board.
- Dry erase markers may be checked out at the Circulation Desk.
Need to watch a film on reserve?
Call or come to the Circulation Desk and we will book the film and a media group study room for you.
- All study rooms are locked.
- You MUST have your Hillcard with you when checking out a group study room. We will keep it at the Circulation Desk while you use the room.
- Room keys are checked out for 2 hours.
Need an extra hour?
Room keys may be renewed for 1 hour, if available. Bring the room key to the Circulation Desk to find out.
Study Room Listings
Large Media Room (Rm. 102)
- Seating: Up to 10 people.
- Equipment: 60” Flat Screen TV, DVD/VCR Combo Player, VGA Connection, Pull Down Screen
Small Media Room (Rm. 111)
- Seating: Up to 6 people.
- Equipment: 60” Flat Screen TV, DVD/VCR Combo Player, VGA Connection
Large Group Study (Rms. 201B, 202, 211, 212)
- Seating: Could hold up to 8 people.
Small Group Study Rms. 201, 207, 301, 302, 303, 308, 312)
- Seating: Could hold up to 6 people.