Students may book all group study rooms online using the College's 25Live calendar.
Instructions on how to book a group study room online are available here.
Guidelines for booking online:
- Rooms must be booked at least 30 minutes in advance and up to one week in advance.
- You may only book for group use (2 or more students).
- Book the room for up to 2 hours.
- Individual use may be available; ask at the Circulation Desk.
- The Event Title must be your FULL NAME & YOU must present your Hillcard to check-out the Room key.
- Once you enter your date/time preference and select SAVE, your booking is Tentative until confirmed by Circulation Staff via email.
- Bookings will be denied if:
- They are longer than 2 hours.
- If you do not list the names of the students in your group.
- If you attempt to book multiple bookings on the same day.
- Please check your email for confirmation, which you should receive within 30 minutes.
- Group study rooms are available for students and faculty.
- Study rooms are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- There are no renewals for study rooms.
- All study rooms are locked.
- Room keys are checked out for 2 hours.
- You MUST have your Hillcard with you when checking out a group study room. We will keep it at the Circulation Desk while you use the room.
- Rooms can be booked for group study use only.
- All rooms have power and data connections and a white board.
- Dry erase markers may be checked out at the Circulation Desk.
Study Room Listings
Large Media Room (Rm. 102)
- Seating: Up to 10 people.
- Equipment: 60” Flat Screen TV, DVD/VCR Combo Player, VGA Connection, Pull Down Screen
Small Media Room (Rm. 111)
- Seating: Up to 6 people.
- Equipment: 60” Flat Screen TV, DVD/VCR Combo Player, VGA Connection
Large Group Study (Rms. 201B, 202, 211, 212)
- Seating: Could hold up to 8 people.
Small Group Study Rms. 201, 207, 301, 302, 303, 308, 312)
- Seating: Could hold up to 6 people.