Apply for On-campus Housing
DEADLINE: July 1
International students must apply to live on campus by July 1, 2017.
- All information regarding living on campus can be found on the Residence Life Web page.
- For information specific to first-year students visit the First-year Housing Web page.
First-year & Transfer Student Housing How-to Guide
The Office of Residence Life has created a very helpful online guide, the First-year & Transfer Student Housing How-to Guide!
Students may request specific roommates, but we recommend living with someone you don’t know in order to expand your social network on campus. The housing application includes a lifestyle survey to assist us in making roommate assignments, which are finalized in August.
Housing Over Breaks
International students will be permitted to stay on campus during college breaks. In order to stay each student must notify the Office of Residence Life before the advertised deadline. During college breaks services on campus will be closed including dining, student health, and fitness areas. For more information please contact the Office of Residence Life.
Please note, international student move in will occur on Thursday, Aug. 24, 9:00 a.m – 4:30 p.m. You should not arrive in the United States early unless you intend to stay in a hotel at your own expense. Please see Step 11, “Make Travel Arrangements to Stonehill College,” for more information.
Get to know your living space and what to Bring to Stonehill
Furniture provided to each student:
- Bed, and mattress, size extra-long twin (39 x 80 inches; 96.5 x 190.5 centimeters)
- Desk with drawers
- Desk chair
- Dresser or chest of drawers
- Built-in heater
Items you will need as you settle in:
- Bedding: bed sheets (extra-long twin), pillow cases, blankets
- Shower caddy
- Bath towels, bathrobe and flip-flops for shower
- Cell phone
- Winter clothes
- Snacks from home
- Laundry basket and high efficiency detergent
- Shower Caddy
- Reusable utensils, plates, water bottle, cups and coffee mug
- Desk lamp (halogen lamps are not permitted)
- Clothes hangers
Please check the on-campus bookstore website here to make sure the items you are looking for are or will be in stock.
Nearby Shopping Areas
There are also shopping areas in nearby Massachusetts towns that have many of these items:
- Target Plaza – Easton
- Derby Street Shoppes – Hingham
- Legacy Place – Dedham
- Patriot Place – Foxboro
- South Shore Plaza – Braintree
- Westgate Mall – Brockton
- Wrentham Village Outlets – Wrentham
Note: The Stonehill Shuttle is an option for getting around to local shopping areas. The shuttle is only available once the academic year begins. You may obtain a printed schedule and route at the Information Desk located in the Roche Dining Commons or look it up on the MyStonehill app under Skyhawk Shuttle.
Questions about on-campus housing? Please contact:
Associate Director of Residence Life
Office of Residence Life