The New York Council is a group of influential and successful Stonehill College Alumni working and/or living in the New York City area, formed for the purpose of enhancing the presence of Stonehill College and strengthening the mission of the College. Specific objectives include:
- Increase the College's visibility in the New York business community;
- Serve as mentors to students and young alumni interested in careers in New York, and act as advocates for Stonehill seniors in the hiring process of firms;
- Provide networking opportunities for alumni in the New York business community;
- Assist the College in its recruitment and admissions efforts in the Metro New York area;
- Assist the College in its effort to raise financial support from alumni, parents and friends;
- Foster closer relationships between College and Stonehill business leaders in New York who have not been involved with the College in recent years.
New York City St. Patrick's Day Parade - Join fellow Stonehill alumni, parents, and friends of the College as we march for the second year on March 17, 2015. Please register here.
Save the Date - Spring Reception on June 23, 2015
Chris Lafayette '05 - Chair
The Clark Estates Inc.
Kaitlyn Rose, '10 - Vice Chair
Communications Specialist, Financial & Risk