The New York Council is a group of influential and successful Stonehill College Alumni working and/or living in the New York City area, formed for the purpose of enhancing the presence of Stonehill College and strengthening the mission of the College. Specific objectives include:
- Increase the College's visibility in the New York business community;
- Serve as mentors to students and young alumni interested in careers in New York, and act as advocates for Stonehill seniors in the hiring process of firms;
- Provide networking opportunities for alumni in the New York business community;
- Assist the College in its recruitment and admissions efforts in the Metro New York area;
- Assist the College in its effort to raise financial support from alumni, parents and friends;
- Foster closer relationships between College and Stonehill business leaders in New York who have not been involved with the College in recent years.
The annual Stonehill New York City Christmas Reception hosted by the New York Council will be on December 10, 2015 from 6:00-9:00 pm at Stout in Manhattan. Please register here, stonehillalumni.org/nycxmas2015.
Kaitlyn Rose '10 - Chair
Global Employee Communications