Frequently Asked Questions:
I forgot my username and password. What do I do?
- Please email the Office of Development and we will send you the information.
Class Agents – email Lisa Richards at email@example.com
GOLD Giving Volunteers (Classes of 2006-2015) – email Dan Gardiner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reunion Committee Volunteers – email Stacy King at email@example.com
What does fiscal year (FY) mean?
- The Stonehill College Fund operates on a fiscal year calendar of July 1st – June 30th.
For example, fiscal year 2016 (FY16) is July 1, 2015 – June 30, 2016
What link do I send out for my classmates to make a gift online?
How do I know who in my class has made a gift this fiscal year?
- Click the link Classmates Who Gave in FY (those contacts “assigned” to you will show).
- All donors to your class are listed in the online Honor Roll of Donors which is updated frequently.
How come I cannot find some of my classmates on the list?
- All those who have already made a gift this FY are not included. Also, alumni who give through our Monthly Giving Program, payroll giving, or who have asked not to be solicited are excluded.
How do I update contact information for my classmates or how can they update it themselves?
- You can email the updates to Lisa Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org or include the details in the “Comment” box on the “Add Contact Results” page.
- Alumni can update their own information online at stonehill.edu/alumni/keep-in-touch/
or through Stonehill Connect at www.stonehillalumni.org at any time.
When I click on the Classmates Who Gave or Classmates Who Did Not Give links, there is a delay.
Is something not working?
- Due to the amount of data that is in these lists, they may take a moment to load, you may see a blank screen while the page is loading.
When I hit the back arrow on my web browser, it doesn’t work. How do I go back to the main page?
- At the top of each page, you will see the button: <<Back to Advancement Tab
(please use this instead of your browser’s back arrow).
What if I only know my classmate’s maiden name?
- You can search by first name, last name or maiden name.
You can also search by a partial name if you are not sure of the correct spelling.
- Maiden names are listed in parentheses.
For example: Smith (Jones) Jane – Jones is her maiden name.
What if someone tells me they already made a pledge or recently made a gift?
- Please extend your thanks for their support of Stonehill!
- During busy giving times of year (especially December and June), there may be delay of a few days of when receive the gifts and when they get entered into the database.
- Please select Already Gave to SCF in the drop-down menu on the Contact Result page.
How do I know what to choose in the drop-down menus in the Contact Results page?
- Please use your best judgment of what to select based on your conversation with your classmate.
- The menus are explained in detail in the Volunteer Module Documentation/User Guide.
- Please be sure to enter a comment, especially if the option you select indicates “Add Comment”.
What if I have a different email/phone number for my classmate than what is listed?
- The information we have listed is what has been provided to us by the alum.
- They may prefer Stonehill contact them at their work email, but you may have their personal email.
- If you have corrected information, please include it in the comment, email Lisa Richards or ask your classmate to update their information online.
What does it mean if someone has Ns or Xs in their phone number?
- This means their phone number is not published.
- Please try to contact them by email if possible.